Monday, May 19, 2008

Briefly

I will post a longer update later about how it is a literal miracle that I can dress myself in the morning, let alone pass exams.

For now, I am turning into Monkey. Honestly. I even asked -nearly begged- Buster for permission to step on his foot last night, a quirk of Monkey's. Urg. Enh, The two Brain-halves will see each other tomorrow at reading club. Along with Le Batard, our friend SuB, and old teachers and former classmates we haven't seen in a while. But now I am procrastinating when I should be baking, so I will leave this at that and go make Peanut Butter Cookies.

1 comment:

Java said...

de-stressing
living through change
adjusting to the current chaos

Hang tough, baby girl. You're doing OK. Maybe you can invite Monkey over, spend more time with her. She's close.