Sunday, April 6, 2008

Meme of Bookiness

1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.
5. Tag 5 people.

Okay, the nearest book is David Sedaris' Naked, (a truly wonderful and entertaining piece of literature).
5th sentence, p.123:
"'No, really,' our passenger would say. 'She is my grandmother, I swear.'"

However, I will violate the final codicil of the meme, since the 2 people who a) read my blog with any regularity and b) still have their own blogs have already done it.

2 comments:

Java said...

This is lovely dear. What's new, though? You haven't posted anything recently, and I wonder what sort of things you are up against these days.

Brilliant or Something said...

Pulling my hair out by the roots, breathing paste wax fumes (a subject worthy of a post in and of itself), and apparently being charged with the task of 'explain the internet to me' by Monkey.
And missing & worrying about you.