Wednesday, April 2, 2008

4 Things Meme

Four Jobs I have had in my life: (for which I was paid)
Nanny
Babysitter
House sitter
"Freshman Orientation Student Leader" twice (Wherein I gave tours and small classes about adapting to high school in various ways to incoming freshmen. Honestly, it was a rather cushy job, but it paid well considering).

Four Movies I would watch/have watched over and over:
It's a Wonderful Life (courtesy of Mum)
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Pirates of the Caribbean (any)
The Incredibles

Four Places I have lived:
New Bern, NC
Easley, SC
Greenwood, SC
Spartanburg, SC

Four TV Shows that I watch:
CSI (Nevada only)
Law & Order: SVU
Food Network, pretty much anything
History channel, again pretty much anything

Four Places I have visited:
Orlando, FL
Richmond, VA
Dublin, Ireland
London, England

Four People who email me regularly:
Mum
Mum's Momma (chain emails typically)
My college (has the ability to distribute massively useless information with an alarming efficiency)
Da

Four Favorite Foods:
Chocolate (c'mon, seriously?)
Milk
Pasta
*good* cheese (Havarti, Munster, Brie... the list goes on)

Four Places I would like to be right now:
Colorado Springs, CO
Dublin, Ireland
London, England
Anywhere without pollen!

Four Things I am looking forward to this year:
Being able to work on a garden full-time over the summer
Seeing friends from other colleges
The end of school in general
The Bodies of Knowledge Symposium @ USC Upstate

Four People who should post Four Things:
Monkey
S
You have been poked.
Aaaaaaaand I know none else. Phoo.

Have fun! ~Brill

No comments: