Friday, November 21, 2008

Ironic




There Are 1 Gaps in Your Knowledge



Where you have gaps in your knowledge:



Art



Where you don't have gaps in your knowledge:



Philosophy

Religion

Economics

Literature

History

Science

Do You Have Gaps in Your Knowledge?

I have one gaps.

Oddly enough, in the very discipline in which I am majoring, though I think my poor scoring is due less to a lack of visual arts knowledge and more to a lack of cinematographic knowledge.

On a slightly tangential note, I went to see Beauty and the Beast at Limestone College this evening. Overall it was an enjoyable performance, though there were many little things that picked poorly at my brain. My theatre teacher gets to read all about that come next week.
Tomorrow night I see the Mikado here on campus, and I'll probably go again on Sunday so that I have a better chance of seeing both casts. I'm looking forward to it.

I get to go home next Tuesday! Not much should transpire between now and then, and I really hope the time flies fast.

Au revoir,
~Brilliance and Light

No comments: