Monday, November 3, 2008

funny pictures of cats with captions
This is me.

Or, at least according to Monkey, Sunshine, and our friend M from down the hall. Seriously, if you haven't checked out lolcats already you should. It's the ultimate in time wasters.
I have posts I want to write on the Haunted house and the Greenville Metropolitan Arts Council thing this weekend, which I will probably do AFTER Wednesday's Drawing 2 class is over. That's the one where I have 2 large, finished drawings due Wednesday, one of which I've not even started due to artist's block and not being allowed to work on my out-of-class assignment in class (duh, but that's 3.5 hours a-wastin').

more later, hopefully. Sophomores register for Janterm and Spring classes on the 5th ('remember, remember the 5th of November') and I probably won't get the last spot in the PE class I need in Janterm. Argh. For now I need to get down to the art building before it locks.

Bon nuit.
~Light

No comments: