Thursday, November 22, 2007

Just a note...

...because it's 1 am and I am tired. A bad idea for after wisdom tooth extraction: Getting the shivers. This causes the skin on the side of your face (you know, the tight, currently stitched-up-on-the-inside, swollen skin?) to pull in one direction. Ow.
One side of my face now looks like I have my typical straight-back angled jaw, and the other side is squared off. All in all, it looks kinda funny.
Oh, another annoying thing. Ever since before I was born, I have had odd bouts of hiccups. I get very strong, very loud hiccups for about 2-30 minute periods. Interspersed over 1-5 DAYS. It gets rather irritating, especially when I can't hold my breath the same way I usually do or open up the damned stitches.

However, today (or, yesterday by now, but you get my meaning) is a day of thanks, so I will ennumerate the plethora of things for which I give thanks:
I am thankful that my parnts saw fit to homeschool me when they did, otherwise I am certain I would have died of boredom.
I am thankful for medical insurance, without which we would be fucked.
I am thankful for the advances in medicine which have provided Oxycodone (I am wooooozy when high).
I am thankful for the medical advancements that have kept Le Batard alive, without which I am positive I would be down one very charming, if sometimes obsessive friend. That would not a good year make.

Sleep overcomes me, so to save my laptop from being inundated with drool, I bid thee adieu.
~Brilliant (or Something)

P.S. My Mum has made a few posts while in an inebriated state and has made comments about those providing more humor to the reader. I cannot and mayn't access alcohol, but mayhapse tomorrow I shall write an Oxycodone-inspired post. That stuff is good for what ails you, I'll promise you that!

No comments: