Monday, November 19, 2007

Um, hello.

Eegads, I hate initial posts. Such an awkward monemt. Ah, well. This is me, or the beginning of as much of me as will appear here. Blame my sudden emergence (in the blogosphere or otherwise) on my mother. I spend too much time on the computer as is, simply ask my roommate, and don't need another reason to be on here. Enh, read the title. 'Tis but the truth.

Thinking of the title, my brain goes off on a wild tangent (think stream-of-consciousness writers) about the origin of the title (accusations of aforementioned roommate) and veer off onto list of the accused from blog of the Mum, and I think that as soon as I regain power over my higher brain functions I will commence with the personalization of the blog.

For now, a few random observations (a.k.a. a summary of the Four Noble Truths of Buddhism. Really):
Life sucks.
Life sucks because you suck.
The sucking can end.
But only if you follow the Eight-Fold Path.

I'm really feeling the first one right now. A friend of mine is in the local hospital with MAJOR injuries from a car wreck (some S.O.B. hit his car, which was pulled off the highway, and ran off) and the most upbeat, optimistic prognosis I've heard is, if he's not paralyzed, he might be back after winter term. Bugger.

Well, I have homework, so I'm gonna go (that does not mean I will actually DO the work before dinner, note...)
~Brilliance & Light

2 comments:

Only me said...

Good luck to your friend. And good luck to you with your new baby blog :)

Unknown said...

Welcome, and most humble salutations.
Huggles to you. Give The Friend my best when you see him, and for the love of god teach your mum how to facebook, she cant figure it out.

-Mr. Emerald Eyes
Not in any way affiliated with the school.
Hehe my word verification is hotmans.