Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ooh, nummmmmmmb

I had my lower wisdom teeth out today. Urg. I can't really feel anything from my lower ear down, esp. my lip. What I can do right now is taste blood and feel what will become pain soon if the Oxycodon (sp?) doesn't kick in soon. My friend the Flower is over here now and reading over my shoulder. (And correcting my typographical errors. They are many).
I keep rediscovering my tongue.

Thankfully I have pen, paper, and an approximately rudimentary knowledge of ASL, so do Mum, S, Da, and the Flower. (I have sworn to the Monkey that she WILL know at least the alphabet by the end of the semester. She at first scoffed...and now signs to me at times. Bwahahahaha!)

If all goes well recovery-wise, the Flower and I plan to take a trip up to my college town to visit our friend who is still in the hospital. I have not heard any updates on his condition.

Laters,
Brilliant or Something

No comments: