Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Again...

Well, I didn't wake Monkey up. Woke myself up, muttering rather loudly either admonishments or summons to the three siblings, who I also named. Sleep meds sent me right back to sleep, though, so I'm happy!
Ever gotten a song stuck in your head, but not been able to remember all of the bloody thing, so whenever you start singing it you end up stuck in some kind of verse-overlapping perpetual song loop? I've been that way with the Kingston Trio's "Haul Away" for the last few days. So very annoying.

Re: the current 12-ring monkey circus commonly referred to as the presidential races:
USAToday has a very interesting little quiz where you answer mult. choice questions and it matches you to the top 3 presidential candidates with whom your answers most agree.
(ooh, look! a long link:)
http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/candidate-match-game.htm?loc=interstitialskip

My top 3: Hillary Clinton. Barack Obama. Bill Richardson.
Richardson didn't creep me out horribly/disagree on a fundamental issue.
He's dropped out.

I have yet to register to vote (although I do have a voter registration form from last year, don't know if it works this year, too) and looking at the current lineup makes me want to go hide in a hole in the ground until everybody goes away.
*shuffles out of frame sideways*

~Brilliance & Light

The word "politics" is derived from the word "poly" meaning "many" and the word "ticks" meaning "blood sucking parasites."
~Larry Hardiman

No comments: