Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Meme

1. What is in the back seat of your car (truck) right now? I don't have a car, but last time I was the main driver of a vehicle, the backseat was a mishmash of sloughed coats, clothes hangers (I found a half dozen at least), my youngest siblings' abandoned/'lost'/forgotten papers from school, a fire extinguisher, and a rather sad looking spark plug.

2. When was the last time you threw up? The last time I remember having done so was two January 1st's (or early A.M. the 2nd) ago. Sangria is NOT my friend.

3. What’s your favorite curse word? Fuckan'bugger!

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Monkey, Emily, and Mum

5. What were you doing at 8 a.m. today? Blunderingly attempting to get ready for my 8:30 class.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Sitting at the computer, reading either fanfiction or blogs.

7. Where were you born? New Bern, NC

8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Nope.

9. What is the last thing you said aloud? "Frick if I know!"

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Either Deep, Dark Chocolate or Chocolate chip cookie dough...one of the few good things my bloody dining hall serves, if only on occasion.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Sprite with lunch, unfortunately.

12. What are you wearing right now? Black mock turtleneck, black leggings, and a long, loose black skirt. With black shoes and socks. Yes, I'm rather fond of the color, today because it attracts HEAT.

13. What was the last thing you ate? Pseudo-chicken tenders (that is, the meal exchange says they're chicken tenders) and lard-fries. About half of it is sitting here waiting for me to go toss it in the trash.

14. Have you bought any new clothes this week? I have too many already, why would I get new clothes?

15. Where were you last? In the hall outside my door.

16. What's the last sporting event you watched? Who won? On TV, Braves vs. somebody, heck if I know. Don't remember if they won or lost the last game of which I caught a snippet, though.

17. Who is the last person you sent a comment/message while blogging? Mum

18. Where do you live? In a dorm

19. What song are you listening to? I've got "Bustopher Jones" from the musical Cats running about my brain when it gets quiet, but Alanis Morissette on the computer.

20. Do you tan? HA! I am PASTEH!!! I barely burn when I try, and Monkey refers to me as the "Moon" when I'm on the laptop.

21. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Not unless there's a lot of (disgusting) ice in the stuff.


22. What did your last text message say? To me: "Glad. how ya doing?"


23. Who's your best friend? Enh, it's a toss-up between Monkey, The Flower, and another loooooongtime from young childhood.


24. What are you doing tomorrow? Class, and HOPEFULLY sending off that thank-you letter to my grandfather....AAH!!! And shopping for a friend's B-day on the 17th!


25. Where is your mom right now?
Most likely, in front of the computer, blogging.


26. Look to your right, what do you see? A larger, old brown teddy bear that somehow came with me, seated beside a littler red one from an upperclass(wo)man


27. What do you think of when you think of where you live? SWELTERING, HICK-INFESTED HUMIDITY

28. Ever ridden on a roller coaster? Once. Dad apologized for the persuasion to so do.

29. What is your birthstone? Ruby.


30. Do you go in at a fast-food place or just hit the drive through? I loathe drive-throughs, and avoid using them -specifically, being the poor soul forced to attempt communication with the evil metal box- unless unavoidable.


31. What is your favorite number? 17. It's a pretty, dark, mesh of colors. Kind of Greenish Gray-Blue


32. Do you have a dog? Personally, no. I am an affirmed cat person, and typically tolerate dogs at best.


33. Last person you talked to on the phone? I forget, but the last person I remember talking to on the phone was Le Batard.


34. Have you met anyone famous? Not to my knowledge.


35. Any plans today? Food, or what will pass for it, then either fanfiction or possibly (rare glimmer of hope) an honest to God paper BOOK.


36. How many states have you lived in? 2, but only remember this one. Many, many houses in it, but just the one muggy state.


37. Ever go to college? Therein enrolled currently. The true question is, Do I feel like a college student (not really)


38. Where are you right now? In my bed, should be at dinner.


39. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? The looming cost of books, or rather WHICH books. (I thought I would never have to read Things Fall Apart ever again....*whimper*)

40. Are you struggling to forgive someone right now? Not that I can remember, so probably not.

41. Are you allergic to anything? Cats, the "cillin" meds, most everything that blooms between March and Decamber, and one other med whose name escapes me.


42. Favorite pair of shoes? The ones I'm wearing now. Black, I think the style is called mocs, but I'm not sure. They're slide-on-and-not-fly-off shoes required for a (practically useless) class my senior year of HS. Technically guy's shoes, they were the ONLY black pair in Generic*Mart that didn't have pink on them, and were close to my size (they're still 1/2 size too small at men's 8 1/2). I love them .^__^

No comments: