Thursday, December 6, 2007

Bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy

I have an extreme sensitivity to caffeine. I can't drink coffee (caf or decaf) at any time of the day, or Black Tea in the mornings due to a tanin sensitivity, so by default sodas provide my main source of false attentivity (izzat a word?), but only as a last resort. I had a huge project due today for my Yoga class, and another large assignment earlier in the week, so a few nights ago I bought a Coke from the dorm machine and slowly consumed about a third around 8. I went to bed at 1. Yesterday I lowered the level about an inch before going to a late morning class and was hyper-aware and almost vibrating until past noon.
Last night, working with a large sleep debt which has accumulated over a period of a few weeks, I chugged the last 1/3 of the coke at around 9:30-ish. heeeee...heeeeh....heh.
literally vibrating now...and singing along with Panic! at the Disco over and over and over...and then Monkey went to bed at 2 when I started randomly laughing at a high pitch like a mental case. I went to bed 2 hours later.

I wrote a paper today. I sleep tomorrow. None of this really makes any sense because my judgemental and reasoning capabilities are at the equivalent a drunk person. Wheeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
Godbye now.
~Br(rrrrrrr)ill (it's starting to act like December here)

No comments: