Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Do I even need to say it?

There's a reason I call Monkey Monkey.
Just now she looked up from her laptop, took off her headphones, and asked, "Do you ever use MonkeyNotes?"
Cue a very blank stare.
"I take that as a no."
"What is 'MonkeyNotes?'"
"It's like SparkNotes. It's on PinkMonkey-dot-com!" This last quite brightly and normally, as if she's stating that the weather is absolutely glorious (and monkeys abound as always).
Hence, Monkey.

She's drilled the blasted things into my head, randomly saying "MONKEY!" for no apparent reason. Guess what I'm painting on my final project for art class.
I should be finishing my first powerpoint presentation right now, but that little instance just had to be transmitted. Like an airborn virus. Maybe now the monkeys in my head will leave me alone.
~The Brilliant Procrastinator

No comments: