Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Very briefly (but look what happened last time I said that)

Exams are DONE (for me, at least). We leave tomorrow (wait, today) for home after the Monkey finishes her chem exam. Today was art for me...history (through Gothic) then 2D Design class. I finished that final piece about 2 minutes before the class started. I am very pleased with it, though. It has monkeys. And trees. And other rain-forest-y things.
Later (after sleep) I shall do laundry -I estimate 3 loads- and packing. Last time I went home it was a bit...nippy. I had neglected to bring anything warmer than a t-shirt. This time I am making a packing-to-go-home and a packing-to-return list this time. My track record just sucks that bad.
Having had crap for sleep and even worse crap for food for the past few days, I shall now depart for realms somnolescent, soporific, and possibly even somnifacient, if I am lucky. Given my propensities thereunto for a number of years, I may even practice somniloquence.
(I'm having fun with the online dictionaries, if you can't tell...I have no hardcopy version of my own, but online ones are a hell of a lot of fun).
~Brilliance and Light

(The last tag does NOT refer to sexual relations with books, regardless of what college classmates may imply).

No comments: